BODY BALANCE NUTRITION CHRISTCHURCH
I’m Christchurch’s Body Balance Dietitian sharing the diet-free message and advocating for women’s health and happiness.
Having spent the best part 2016 researching and writing my Dietetic thesis on body image and dieting in Otago teens, I’m ready to take the message mainstream! It’s time to ditch the diets, let’s focus on fixing your relationship with food – I can show you how.
Outside of clinical practice, you’ll find me exploring our beautiful garden city, soaking up the sun with a good book or holding a yoga pose.
I CAN HELP YOU WITH..
- Intuitive Eating, Non-diet approaches
- Emotional Eating
- Functional Digestive Disorders – IBS & low FODMAPs
- Gastrointestinal Disorders – Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Coeliac Disease
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Nutrition for health and wellbeing
- Sports Nutrition
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- I spent six months working at the happiest place on Earth…. Walt Disney World!
- I’m a water baby! Sunny day? You’ll find me cooling off at the beach or by the river.
- I’m often dreaming of my next travel adventure.
- I’m quite keen on four legged fur babies! Puppies, kittens, cats and dogs, I love them all!
- I’m a stationery geek, the start of a new year means time for that new diary and cute matching stationery.
- Favourite things? Bubble baths, books, coffee and peppermint tea!
Rachael is a graduate of the Master of Dietetics degree from the University of Otago, and is a New Zealand Registered Dietitian (NZRD). Rachael previously completed a Bachelor of Science majoring in Human Nutrition and Food Service Management
Master of Dietetics (MDiet)
Bachelor of Science (Human Nutrition & Food Service)
Dietitians NZ, The Centre for Mindful Eating