We accept referrals from healthcare providers New Zealand wide.
Learn more about how your patients can benefit from Body Balance Nutrition services.
Who can I refer?
- Patients requiring one-off or on-going nutrition support.
- We work with patients struggling to manage chronic illnesses, maintain a stable weight or struggle with their relationship with food and/or poor body image.
- Women’s wellbeing services – for optimal hormone health, management of PMS, menopause, fertility, PCOS, pregnancy, breastfeeding, infant and child intolerances/allergies.
- Digestive health – Irritable syndrome, allergies, intolerances and functional gut disorders.
Who can refer to you?
We accept both self referred clients and privately funded referrals from:
- General Practitioners
- Specialist Physicians (Gastroenterology, Fertility, Endocrinology etc)
- Registered Nurses
- Plunkett Nurses
- Lead Maternity Carers/Midwives
- Psychologists & Counsellors
- Personal Trainers
Why refer to you?
- At a minimum Body Balance Nutritionists hold a New Zealand Nutrition Society approved university qualification (eg. BSc | PgDip | Masters Degree).
- We practice evidence based nutrition.
- We promote Health at Every Size, focussing on improving your patients health outcomes rather than reinforcing yo-yo diet behaviours.
- Our services are available online Nationwide, and in person in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
- We provide continuity of care, ensuring patients are re-engaged and not left to slip through administrative cracks.
How do I refer?
You may refer patients by:
- Simply complete the quick refer form below.
- Email a referral to: email@example.com
That’s it! Once we have patient information and contact details we will take it from there.
You will receive a patient summary via return email unless your patient indicates they do not want their consultation information shared.
Refer a patient.
The information submitted on this form is private & confidential.